Directions: Select the best answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Assistive devices are effective only for patients with long-term injuries or permanent disabilities.CorrectIncorrect
2. A ____________________ would NOT be considered an assistive device.CorrectIncorrect
3. What could be a reason that a patient would need to use a mobility aid?CorrectIncorrect
4. If a mobility device isn’t fitted properly, it can prove not only uncomfortable but also unsafe for a patient.CorrectIncorrect
5. A wheelchair that fits a patient well and is in good condition should:CorrectIncorrect
6. A safe practice for patients who use ambulation devices is ______________________.CorrectIncorrect
7. Patients can sometimes become frustrated with their hearing aids when they _____________________.CorrectIncorrect
8. What can home health staff do to help patients care for their hearing aids?CorrectIncorrect
9. Assistive devices used simply to make ADLs easier for patients are often called __________________________.CorrectIncorrect
10. Which of the following behaviors should home health staff NOT engage in?CorrectIncorrect