Directions: Select the correct answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which statement is not correct?CorrectIncorrect
2. Behavior is often worse at night.CorrectIncorrect
3. Exercise for patients with AD:CorrectIncorrect
4. A daily walk may reduce wandering.CorrectIncorrect
5. During an episode of agitation, choose three things you can do that might help:CorrectIncorrect
6. It is important to focus on things the AD patient can still do and enjoy.CorrectIncorrect
7. Serenity and stability reduce behavior problemsCorrectIncorrect
8. You would be surprised to find your AD patient having an outburst of cursing or threatening language.CorrectIncorrect
9. When a patient exhibits a difficult behavior, the first thing you should do is look for the ___________________.CorrectIncorrect
10. Patients with AD never hide something in the same place twice.CorrectIncorrect