Directions: Select the best answer or fill in the blank.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Some of the main symptoms of arthritis are pain, stiffness, swelling, difficulty moving a joint, redness around the joints, decreased range of motion.CorrectIncorrect
2. What is the most common kind of arthritis?CorrectIncorrect
3. What are the two main things that can help prevent arthritis or keep it from getting worse?CorrectIncorrect
4. Which kind of exercise should people with arthritis do every day?CorrectIncorrect
5. Two side effects of some arthritis medicines are:CorrectIncorrect
6. How should cold or warm compresses be used?CorrectIncorrect
7. There are six main treatments for arthritis. They are:
c. Heat or cold
d. Pacing activities
8. Self-care skills _________________.CorrectIncorrect
9. Arthritis symptoms develop:CorrectIncorrect
10. Fibromyalgia is _________________________.CorrectIncorrect