Directions: Select the correct answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Behaviors are forms of communication.CorrectIncorrect
2. Common causes of behavior problems include:CorrectIncorrect
3. Many times, dysfunctional behavior increases at the end of the day.CorrectIncorrect
4. It is best to ignore agitation behaviors.CorrectIncorrect
5. It is wise to restrain a patient during an outburst.CorrectIncorrect
6. Sameness and routine help to minimize stress in dementia patients.CorrectIncorrect
7. A patient who paces incessantly may burn off too many calories, thereby requiring additional
caloric intake to maintain good health.CorrectIncorrect
8. A simplified approach to managing agitation behaviors is to modify the Environment.CorrectIncorrect
9. Children mirror their parents’ behavior.CorrectIncorrect
10. Patients with Alzheimer’s disease benefit from large-group interaction.CorrectIncorrect