Directions: Select the correct answer or fill in the blank.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Name three bloodborne pathogens: _______________________, _______________________, _______________________.CorrectIncorrect
2. All workers with a chance of exposure to blood or body fluids should receive hepatitis B vaccine unless they shouldn’t take it for medical or pregnancy reasons.CorrectIncorrect
3. Hepatitis B immunization requires a series of ________________ injections.CorrectIncorrect
4. Persons who have received HBV vaccine and developed immunity are at virtually no risk for infection for hepatitis B.CorrectIncorrect
5. There is a vaccine against HIV.CorrectIncorrect
6. Most exposures lead to HIV infection.CorrectIncorrect
7. There is no vaccine against hepatitis C and no treatment after an exposure that will prevent infection.CorrectIncorrect
8. Proper hand washing requires lathering with soap for at least _______________ seconds.CorrectIncorrect
9. The first thing you should do if you are exposed to blood or body fluids is:CorrectIncorrect
10. Standard precautions involve four basic things. Fill in the blanks below.
(2) Wear _______________ when you might touch blood or body fluids.
(3) Wear __________________, __________________, or __________________ when splashing of blood or body fluids is likely, depending on the situation.
(4) Safely use and dispose of ____________________________.CorrectIncorrect