Directions: Fill in the blank with the correct answer or circle the correct answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Name three bloodborne pathogens: __________, _________, ___________.
Name three bloodborne pathogens: , ,
2. All workers with a chance of exposure to blood or body fluids should receive hepatitis B vaccine unless they should not take it for medical or pregnancy reasons.CorrectIncorrect
3. Hepatitis B immunization requires a series of_______________ injections.CorrectIncorrect
4. Persons who have received HBV vaccine and developed immunity are at virtually no risk for infec tion for hepatitis B.CorrectIncorrect
5. There is a vaccine against HIV.CorrectIncorrect
6. Most exposures lead to HIV infection.CorrectIncorrect
7. There is no vaccine against hepatitis C and no treatment after an exposure that will prevent infection.CorrectIncorrect
8. Proper hand washing requires lathering with soap for at least ______ seconds.
Proper hand washing requires lathering with soap for at least seconds.
9. The first thing you should do if you are exposed to blood or body fluids is:CorrectIncorrect
10. Standard precautions involve four basic things. Fill in the blanks below.
- Wear when you might touch blood or body fluids.
- Wear , or when splashing of blood or body fluids is likey, depending on the situation.
- Safely use and dispose of