Directions: Select the correct answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which of the following is a technique of active listening?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which of the following groups of people would make up a type of culture?CorrectIncorrect
3. How might the cultural beliefs of a patient affect a frontline staff member’s job?CorrectIncorrect
4. Which of the following cultures is generally opposed to taking medications?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which of the following is not true about cultures?CorrectIncorrect
6. Which of the following help define a culture?CorrectIncorrect
7. As soon as you know a patient’s cultural background, you will know all about his or her beliefs, since they will always be the same.CorrectIncorrect
8. One of your most important obligations as home health caregiver is to respect the rights of pa- tients, including their cultural beliefs.CorrectIncorrect
9. What is a stereotype?CorrectIncorrect
10. Observing a patient’s cultural rituals is always a waste of time, and you shouldn’t bother to pay attention, as it’s important to always mind your own business.CorrectIncorrect