Directions: Matching test. Find the answer that best matches each situation. You will not use all the answers.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. In the case study about Mr. Blair, the caregivers helped him by providing what? _____________CorrectIncorrect
2. We can help people with dementia by doing what? _______________CorrectIncorrect
3. Many times, a person with dementia behaves in a difficult fashion because he or she is trying to _________________.CorrectIncorrect
4. When a person with dementia can’t remember how to get into a car or starts to brush his hair with his toothbrush, which of the six results of dementia is causing the problem? __________CorrectIncorrect
5. You should do this when starting a conversation with a patient with dementia ______________.CorrectIncorrect
6. When a person can’t think of a word, or the words come out wrong or in the wrong order, they are experiencing which of the six results of dementia? _____________CorrectIncorrect
7. This is one way to help a person with dementia perform a task _______________.CorrectIncorrect
8. It is important that persons with dementia be allowed to do this as much as possible ____________.CorrectIncorrect
9. It is best to use these kinds of questions when dealing with patients with dementia ___________.CorrectIncorrect
10. Dementia is a condition that is characterized by ________________.CorrectIncorrect