Directions: The following are things that can be done to help people with depression or anxiety. If the item is helpful to both disorders, select “Both.”
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Keep the environment bright and clean.CorrectIncorrect
3. Encourage daily exercise.CorrectIncorrect
4. Help the person breathe deeply and relax their muscles.CorrectIncorrect
5. Reassure the person that you will help them and keep them safe.CorrectIncorrect
6. Encourage the individual to be with people and participate in social events.CorrectIncorrect
7. Make sure medications are given as ordered.CorrectIncorrect
8. Keep the environment quiet and no stimulating.CorrectIncorrect
9. Fill in the blank in the statement below:
A person who feels unneeded or unwanted may be suffering from .
10. Fill in the blank in the statement below:
Illness, chemical changes in the brain, and side effects can all cause depression or anxiety.