Directions: Write the correct answer in the blank or circle the correct answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Are these normal recommended blood sugar levels? Before meals 80–130 and At bedtime 100–150CorrectIncorrect
2. Are Diet, Exercise, medication and monitoring the four parts of diabetic treatment?CorrectIncorrect
3. If a diabetic person becomes weak, tired, and dizzy, you should first: (circle one)CorrectIncorrect
4. Diabetics should never eat candy, ice cream, or cake.CorrectIncorrect
5. You should call 911 if a diabetic has the following symptoms: (circle one)CorrectIncorrect
6. Having high levels of sugar in the blood over a long period of time can cause heart disease, blind- ness, and loss of feeling in the feet.CorrectIncorrect
7. For most people, blood sugar is too low if it reads less than _____________________ on a glucose meter.CorrectIncorrect
8. For most people, blood sugar is too high if it reads more than __________________________ on a glucose meter.CorrectIncorrect
9. All diabetics must take insulin shots.CorrectIncorrect
10. All diabetics should monitor their blood sugar, control their diet, exercise, and take their medi- cines.CorrectIncorrect