Direction: Choose the best answer. Seven correct answers required.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Dysphagia occurs when there is a problem with the neural control or structures involved in any part of the swallowing process.CorrectIncorrect
2. When caring for a patient with dysphagia, a staff member shouldCorrectIncorrect
All of the following are signs associated with dysphagia, except ________________CorrectIncorrect
One of the main concerns with dysphagia is the potential for aspiration.CorrectIncorrect
5. Speech-language pathologists typically work with patients in the treating dysphagia.CorrectIncorrect
6. Dysphagia can be a result of ________________________CorrectIncorrect
7. For a patient with dysphagia, liquids can often be the most difficult to swallow.CorrectIncorrect
8. The goal of food preparation for a patient with dysphagia is to ___________________CorrectIncorrect
9.There are two levels of diet for dysphagia patient.CorrectIncorrect
10. Speech pathologists often use two different tests, FEESST or VFSS, to examine how the swallowing mechanism respond to various stimuli.CorrectIncorrect