Directions: Select the right answers or fill in the blank.
0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. If you know of, or suspect, abuse or neglect of an elderly person, you should firstCorrectIncorrect
2. Some causes of abuse and neglect areCorrectIncorrect
3. Threatening an elderly person with punishment for not doing what you tell them to isCorrectIncorrect
4. Exploitation is a form of abuse that involvesCorrectIncorrect
5. Some good ways to help prevent abuse areCorrectIncorrect
6. Symptoms of possible abuse include the following:CorrectIncorrect
7. Symptoms of possible neglect include the following:CorrectIncorrect
8. Improper use of bedrails or other restraints is consideredCorrectIncorrect
9. Abuse and neglect will not occur if we remember that everyone has the right to be treated withCorrectIncorrect