Directions: Answer the questions by circling the correct answer or filling in the blank with the correct word. You must answer at least seven out of the 10 questions to pass.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The heart is a bag made out of MUSCLE that works like a large PUMP.CorrectIncorrect
2. Someone with heart failure might have swollen ankles or difficulty breathing because the heart is not pumping well, blood flow slows, and fluid backs up in the lungs and body tissues.CorrectIncorrect
3. Warning signs of a heart attack include:CorrectIncorrect
4. It is impossible to do anything to prevent heart disease.CorrectIncorrect
5. Select the risk factors for heart disease in the list below (select four):CorrectIncorrect
6. These can prevent heart disease: Eat a variety of foods, Eat foods low in fat and cholesterol, Engage in regular physical activityCorrectIncorrect
7. Exercise is good for younger people, but older people won’t benefit from it.CorrectIncorrect
8. A heart attack is caused by a lack of __________ to the heart.CorrectIncorrect
9. Which type of fat is the main cause of blockages in the arteries that feed blood to the heart?CorrectIncorrect
10. People that die from heart attacks usually die within the first _________ after symptoms startCorrectIncorrect