Directions: Circle the best answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. If a patient has the flu, you should use the following additional precautions:CorrectIncorrect
2. You should use standard precautions whenCorrectIncorrect
3. When disposing of a needle or other sharp object, alwaysCorrectIncorrect
4. When changing a bed or handling linens, the correct standard precautions procedure is to____________.CorrectIncorrect
5. If a patient has an infected wound, use the following additional precautions:CorrectIncorrect
6. Patients may share walkers, wheelchairs, and other equipment without worrying about cleaning it between patients.CorrectIncorrect
7. Write the four types of disease transmission:
, , ,
8. List the four basic rules of standard precautions:
, , , , , .
9. Standard precautions protect only against airborne diseases. For bloodborne, contact, and droplet transmission, additional precautions must be used.CorrectIncorrect
10. Airborne germs, like tuberculosis, can travel long distances through the air.CorrectIncorrect