Directions: Circle the best answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which of the following is not a main risk factor for developing kidney disease, as discussed in this lesson?CorrectIncorrect
2. Every kidney contains around one million filtering units comprised of blood vessels, known as ___________.CorrectIncorrect
3. This gradual deterioration of kidney function over time is called ______ kidney disease.CorrectIncorrect
4. Help patients at risk for kidney disease keep their kidneys healthy by _____.CorrectIncorrect
5. Kidney disease is often called a “silent” disease, because most people have no symptoms with early kidney disease.CorrectIncorrect
6. Estimate glomerular filtration rate (eGRF) is a measure of what?CorrectIncorrect
7. A urine albumin result below ______ is normal.CorrectIncorrect
8. Which two types of medications below (choose two answers) have been shown to slow down kidney disease and delay kidney failure?CorrectIncorrect
9. In peritoneal dialysis, the blood passes through a filter located outside of the body, where the blood is cleaned and returned to your body.CorrectIncorrect
10. Kidney failure is advanced kidney damage where kidneys perform at less than of the normal function.CorrectIncorrect