Direction: choose the best answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which of the following is not a main risk for developing kidney disease, as discussed in this lesson?CorrectIncorrect
2. Every kidney contains around one million filtering units comprised of blood vessels, known as
Every kidney contains around one million filtering units comprised of blood vessels, known as .
c. White blood cells
3. This gradual deterioration of kidney function over time is called
This gradual deterioration of kidney function over time is called kidney disease.
4. Help patient at risk for kidney disease keep their kidneys healthy by
Help patient at risk for kidney disease keep their kidneys healthy by .
a. Ensuring they are educated about blood and urine testing for kidney disease
b. Monitoring and managing conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and/or heart disease
c. Encouraging a healthy diet with fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy foods, and limited salt
d. All of the above
5. Kidney disease is often called a “silent” disease because most people have no symptoms with early kidney disease.CorrectIncorrect
6. Estimate glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) is a measure of what?CorrectIncorrect
7. A urine albumin result below _______ is normal
A urine albumin result below is normal.
8. Which two types of medications below (choose two answers) have been shown to slow down kidney disease and delay failure?CorrectIncorrect
9. In peritoneal dialysis, the blood passes through a filter located outside of the body, where the blood is cleaned and returned to your body.CorrectIncorrect
10. Kidney failure is advanced kidney damage where kidneys perform at less than __________ of the normal function.
10. Kidney failure is advanced kidney damage where kidneys perform at less than of the normal function.