Directions: Select the best answer or fill in the blank.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Ergonomics is fitting the job to the worker.CorrectIncorrect
2. Some ways to practice preventive care for injuries are good posture, stretching and exercise, proper lifting and transferring skills, lifting equipment, teamwork.CorrectIncorrect
3. Putting ergonomics to work might include the following. Choose three:CorrectIncorrect
4. As a rule, you should not sleep on your stomach.CorrectIncorrect
5. Good ____________________ helps the body work more effectively and efficiently.CorrectIncorrect
6. _______________________ for yourself and the patient is the most important consideration when lifting and transferring.CorrectIncorrect
7. When moving a person to the edge of the bed, you should move the upper trunk and then the legs one at a time.CorrectIncorrect
8. You should always face the patient when you are lifting and moving him.CorrectIncorrect
9. If a patient begins to fall, you should grab him and try to keep him from falling.CorrectIncorrect
10. Good standing posture includes spreading your feet to shoulder width and putting equal weight on each foot.CorrectIncorrect