Directions: Write the correct answer in the blank or Select the correct answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Mental illnesses are disorders of the ____________.CorrectIncorrect
2. Mental illnesses may be caused by ______________.CorrectIncorrect
3. Anxiety may cause physical symptoms as well as emotional symptomsCorrectIncorrect
4. Post traumatic stress syndrome is caused by overreacting to something mildly unpleasant.CorrectIncorrect
5. The leading cause of disability in the United States is ______________ .CorrectIncorrect
6. Depression is a normal part of getting older.CorrectIncorrect
7. If a person must have everything in order and in its place and is continually cleaning, you might suspect they have______________________disorder.CorrectIncorrect
8. A person with schizophrenia has a “split personality.”CorrectIncorrect
9. A person with schizophrenia may hear or see things that are not real.CorrectIncorrect
10. Risperdal is an Antipsychotic drug used in the treatment of__________________.CorrectIncorrect