Directions: Select the best answer or fill in the blank.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Common symptoms of MS include all of the following except:CorrectIncorrect
2. Which of the following is true about MS fatigue?CorrectIncorrect
3. Which of the following is true about cognitive changes in people with MS?CorrectIncorrect
4. When myelin is damaged, messages traveling from the brain and spinal cord may be disrupted, causing weakness.CorrectIncorrect
5. Pressure sores can be caused by a tight splint or brace.CorrectIncorrect
6. Most people with MS have difficulty in understanding language.CorrectIncorrect
7. Hot baths and heat packs can alleviate MS symptoms.CorrectIncorrect
8. Sometimes people with MS get better for a while and then get worse again.CorrectIncorrect
9. A person with MS who has problems with sensation is at risk for burns.CorrectIncorrect
10. Wearing stockings or gloves may relieve tingling or burning.CorrectIncorrect