Directions: Read each question carefully, then determine the best answer. Seven correct answers required.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. When breathing is normal, inhaling causes _____________________ to be drawn into lungs.
When breathing is normal, inhaling causes to be drawn into lungs.
2. Exhaling releases ____________________________ from the lungs.
Exhaling releases from the lungs.
3. People may need short-term oxygen therapy for ___________, _________________,
___________________ and _______________________.
People may need short-term oxygen therapy for , , and
4. It is safe to use electric razors and hair dryers in areas where oxygen is in use.CorrectIncorrect
5. Three types of oxygen delivery systems are used. They are:_________________,
_____________________ and ____________________.
Three types of oxygen delivery systems are used. They are: , and
6. You should not adjust the rate of oxygen flow unless the nurse or doctor directs you to do so.CorrectIncorrect
7. If a fire occurs, oxygen should be turned off immediatelyCorrectIncorrect
8. If a patient is getting too mush oxygen, these signs may be noticed (name
If a patient is getting too mush oxygen, these signs may be noticed (name
9.If a patient is not getting enough oxygen, these signs may be noticed (name three):
_________________________,__________________ and ___________________.
If a patient is not getting enough oxygen, these signs may be noticed (name three):
10.You should report safety Concerns immediately.CorrectIncorrect