Directions: Select the best answer or fill in the blank.
0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. When breathing is normal, inhaling causes ________ to be drawn into the lungs.CorrectIncorrect
2. Exhaling releases _____ from the lungs.CorrectIncorrect
3. People may need short-term oxygen therapy for pneumonia, bronchitis, severe allergies and ______
3. People may need short-term oxygen therapy for pneumonia, bronchitis, severe allergies and
4. It is safe to use electric razors and hair dryers in areas where oxygen is in use?CorrectIncorrect
5. Three types of oxygen delivery systems are used. They are: _____ , _____ , and _____
5. Three types of oxygen delivery systems are used. They are: , , and
6. You should not adjust the rate of oxygen flow unless the nurse or doctor directs you to do so.CorrectIncorrect
7. If a fire occurs, oxygen should be turned off immediately.CorrectIncorrect
8. If a resident is getting too much oxygen, these signs may be noticed: , _____ , _____ , _____ and _____ .
8. If a resident is getting too much oxygen, these signs may be noticed: , , , and .
9. If a resident is not getting enough oxygen, these signs may be noticed: Difficult, irregular breathing; restlessness or anxiety; tiredness or drowsiness; blue fingernail beds or lips; confusion; being easily distracted.CorrectIncorrect
10. You should report signs or symptoms of too little or too much oxygen immediately.CorrectIncorrect
11. Portable tanks should not leave the building.CorrectIncorrect
12. Invert the nasal cannula in ______ to check if oxygen is flowing.
12. Invert the nasal cannula in to check if oxygen is flowing.
13. If water in the humidifier bottle is below the fill line, refill it to the line with Sterile or distilled water.CorrectIncorrect
14. If oxygen tank supplies are low, oxygen can usually be delivered within an hour or two of re-ordering.CorrectIncorrect
15. A sign is usually placed on or near the door of a room or apartment to alert visitors that oxygen is in use.CorrectIncorrect