Directions: Select the best answer or fill in the blank.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. When breathing is normal, inhaling causes ____________________ to be drawn into the lungs.CorrectIncorrect
2. Exhaling releases _____________________ from the lungs.CorrectIncorrect
3. People may need short-term oxygen therapy for Asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis, and severe allergies.CorrectIncorrect
4. It is safe to use electric razors and hair dryers in areas where oxygen is in use.CorrectIncorrect
5. A few types of oxygen delivery systems are used. They are:CorrectIncorrect
6. You should not adjust the rate of oxygen flow unless the nurse or doctor directs you to do so.CorrectIncorrect
7. If a fire occurs, oxygen should be turned off immediately.CorrectIncorrect
8. If a patient is getting too much oxygen, these signs may be noticed (name three): ______________________________, ________________________________, and ____________________________.CorrectIncorrect
9. If a patient is not getting enough oxygen, these signs may be noticed difficult, irregular breathing, restlessness or anxiety, tiredness or drowsiness, blue fingernail beds or lips, confusion, or the patient is easily distracted.CorrectIncorrect
10. You should report signs or symptoms of too little or too much oxygen immediately.CorrectIncorrect