Directions: Select the correct answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. This kind of pain is severe and goes away when the underlying problem is cured.CorrectIncorrect
2. This is a nonverbal sign of pain that should be reported to a nurse or doctor.CorrectIncorrect
3. This is a common type of chronic pain.CorrectIncorrect
4. This can be a helpful treatment for back pain, headaches, and arthritis.CorrectIncorrect
5. This kind of pain is persistent and ongoing and sometimes occurs without a known cause.CorrectIncorrect
6. We should always believe what a patient tells us about his or her pain.CorrectIncorrect
7. Warm or cold compresses aren’t helpful in relieving pain.CorrectIncorrect
8. Confused people and the elderly have a higher pain tolerance.CorrectIncorrect
9. Nothing can be done to relieve certain types of pain.CorrectIncorrect
10. Elderly and disabled people are likely to get addicted to painkillers.CorrectIncorrect