Directions: Fill in the blank with the correct answer or circle the correct answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Which of the following is an adult education principle?
2. The three pillars of patient education are: 1) __________ 2) _________________ 3)_____________________CorrectIncorrect
3.What is a sign that the patient cannot read or see well?CorrectIncorrect
4.Which of the following is a core concept of patient/family-centered care?CorrectIncorrect
5. Culture is defined as the specific customs and beliefs given in a collective group of people.CorrectIncorrect
6. The best way to handle a patient who might be performing an unsafe practice is toCorrectIncorrect
7. You are providing nutritional guidance and your patient interrupts you to ask whether he can eat popcorn. You__________________CorrectIncorrect
8. After you provide education, you___________________CorrectIncorrect
9.Educating the patient:CorrectIncorrect
10.Dignity and respect are a core principle of patient-centered care.CorrectIncorrect