Directions: Fill in the blank with the correct answer, or circle the correct answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. To wash, rinse, and soak dentures, use only (circle one):CorrectIncorrect
2. Follow these steps and techniques when shaving a man’s face (circle two) :CorrectIncorrect
3. Water temperature for personal care (showering, bathing, shampooing) should be between 105 degrees and 110 degrees.CorrectIncorrect
4. Before washing a patient’s hair, the hair should be _____________________ .CorrectIncorrect
5. A partial bath means bathing ________________________.CorrectIncorrect
6. You are assisting a patient with a shower. What is the 1st step?CorrectIncorrect
7. When assisting with dressing or undressing, the ________________________ should be dressed and undressed first (circle one).CorrectIncorrect
8. The correct procedure for assisting a patient in removing pants is ______________________________.CorrectIncorrect
9. Write the three rules to remember when providing personal care:
1. Respect , dignity, and choices.
2. Observe the patient’s and report problems.
3. Maintain safety and .
10. When toweling a patient dry, _____________________________.CorrectIncorrect