Directions: Select the correct answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Delirium, depression, and changes in sleeping habits may be signs of _________________.CorrectIncorrect
2. Which of the following is a high-risk condition for readmission?CorrectIncorrect
3. A rehospitalization occurs when the person is being admitted to any hospital for treatment of the original condition.CorrectIncorrect
4. About _________________ Medicare beneficiaries are readmitted within 30 days every year.CorrectIncorrect
5. The specific role and responsibility that home health staff play in preventing rehospitalizations is:CorrectIncorrect
6. A readmission or rehospitalization occurs when _____________________.CorrectIncorrect
7. Which of the following could be indications of medication noncompliance?CorrectIncorrect
8. What are some indications that a patient is not taking her medication as directed?CorrectIncorrect
9. Which of the following is a strategy to help a patient comply with medication instructions?CorrectIncorrect
10. Which of the following strategies helps ensure timely physician follow-up?CorrectIncorrect