Directions: Fill in the blank with the correct answer, or circle the correct answer
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Accountability is ________.
2. In an accountability culture, there is ________punishment, because it causes people to be risk averse.CorrectIncorrect
3. Which of the following is not one of the questions home health staff should ask themselves in attempting to determine whether they practice personal accountability?CorrectIncorrect
4. Commitments need to be all of the following except:CorrectIncorrect
5. Your accountability language can help you be an effective communicator.CorrectIncorrect
6. Professionalism entails consistent, appropriate, and respectful behavior and includes _________?CorrectIncorrect
7. If a staff member maintains appropriate, clean, and well-maintained clothing, uses little or no makeup and perfumes, keeps his or her fingernails neat, and meets infection control standards, the staff member exhibits the _________quality associated with professionalism.CorrectIncorrect
8. Which of the following behavior is not professional conduct?CorrectIncorrect
9. To do well as a collective group of accountable professionals, a clinical team must have _______.CorrectIncorrect
10. It is nearly impossible to adhere to a collective plan, so team members should work according to their own individuality concerns and needs.CorrectIncorrect