Directions: Circle the correct answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Assisting someone with personal care or giving physical care is not the time to worry about giving psychosocial care.CorrectIncorrect
2. High levels of emotional distress can make illness worse and slow recovery.CorrectIncorrect
3. Untreated anxiety or depression may cause which of the following effects?CorrectIncorrect
4. Some medications can induce anxiety or depression.CorrectIncorrect
5. An unconscious patient cannot hear, so you may talk about him or her freely with others in the room.CorrectIncorrect
6. Which of these statements gives a good example of active listening?CorrectIncorrect
7. Animals should not be kept around elderly, sick, or disabled people.CorrectIncorrect
8. Persons with a strong personal faith and many social contacts are better able to cope with health problems and more motivated to recover.CorrectIncorrect
9. Elderly, disabled, or sick people should not be allowed to have sexual relationships.CorrectIncorrect
10. Social contact is a basic human need.CorrectIncorrect