Directions: Fill in or select the correct answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Name three health problems that can occur because of lack of activity and exercise.CorrectIncorrect
2. Progressive loss of muscle mass occurs at an average rate of 4% percent per decade from 25–50 years and 10% percent per decade thereafter.CorrectIncorrect
3. Older persons’ muscles, joints, and ligaments are more prone to injury.CorrectIncorrect
4. Research confirms that regular exercise can slow or reverse many changes associated with the age-related loss of strength, endurance, and flexibility.CorrectIncorrect
5. _______________________ exercises are used to keep joints, muscles, ligaments, and tendons loose and flexible.CorrectIncorrect
6. Even a small change in muscle size can make a difference in strength.CorrectIncorrect
7. _______________________ Exercise benefits people of all ages.CorrectIncorrect
8. Regular exercise, even in short sessions several times per week, can help to offset a variety of health problems.CorrectIncorrect
9. When confined to bed, patients should change positions at least every ______________________ hours.CorrectIncorrect
10. Daily activities move joints through their full range of motion.CorrectIncorrect