Directions: Select the correct answer or fill in the blank.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The normal rate of respiration is __________________________ to __________________________ breaths per minute.CorrectIncorrect
2. The main function of the respiratory system is to inhale oxygen into the lungs, transfer the oxygen to the blood, and exhale carbon dioxide.CorrectIncorrect
3. Asthma can affect people of any age.CorrectIncorrect
4. A positive tuberculin test (PPD) means a person has TB disease and is contagious.CorrectIncorrect
5. Two things that will help prevent the spread of pneumonia and flu are __________________________ and immunization.CorrectIncorrect
6. Patients with COPD should not exercise.CorrectIncorrect
7. Which of the following symptoms should be reported to a supervisor?CorrectIncorrect
8. A patient who has difficulty with activities of daily living because of shortness of breath might be advised to __________________________.CorrectIncorrect
9. Which of the following can cause breathing problems for a patient with a lung disorder?CorrectIncorrect
10. Patients with COPD often suffer from depression, anxiety, or forgetfulness due to __________________________.CorrectIncorrect