Directions: Select the correct answer(s).
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A seizure is ______________________.CorrectIncorrect
2. There are many different types of seizures.CorrectIncorrect
3. People who take anticonvulsant medications may be prone to gum problems and need good oral hygiene.CorrectIncorrect
4. How can you help someone who is having a seizure? (Select two.)CorrectIncorrect
5. When is a seizure a medical emergency?CorrectIncorrect
6. The five most common symptoms of stroke are numbness/weakness, confusion/trouble speaking, trouble seeing, dizziness/trouble walking, severe headache.CorrectIncorrect
7. Some risk factors for stroke that can be controlled include ____________________________.CorrectIncorrect
8. Stroke cannot be treated.CorrectIncorrect
9. There is no hurry in getting treatment for stroke because the damage is already done.CorrectIncorrect
10. Which of the following is a true statement about stroke?CorrectIncorrect