Directions: Select the correct answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. On the first visit, the home health agency must provide the patient with a verbal review of patient rights.CorrectIncorrect
2. A written copy of the patient rights must be provided within seven days of admission.CorrectIncorrect
3. A patient has the right to file a complaint with the home health agency for:CorrectIncorrect
4. The patient has the right to know the date and time of visits.CorrectIncorrect
5. During a home health aide visit, the aide Identifies a bruise on the patient’s abdomen. The patient cannot explain where the bruise came from. The aid notifies the supervising nurse. What must the nurse do next?CorrectIncorrect
6. All of the following are types of abuse except:CorrectIncorrect
7. An agency must provide the patient with an interpretive service free of charge.CorrectIncorrect
8. The aide assigned to Mr. James arrives at his home. She reviews the assigned aide care plan. The plan includes assisting with shower, oral care, dressing and making the patient’s bed. Mr. James has Parkinson’s disease, which requires him to move slowly. The aide realizes she is going to be late for her next visit, so she tells the patient if he doesn’t start moving faster, she will have to tell the authorities that he is not safe to live alone. Is this a form of abuse?CorrectIncorrect
9. The patient complains to the nurse that she was told on admission that she would receive a social worker. She has never heard from the social worker. The nurse informs the patient that the admission nurse was wrong and the patient really doesn’t need a social worker. Does the patient have the right to call the agency and complain that she has not been provided a social worker?CorrectIncorrect
10. The patient requests to be transferred to another agency but will not give a reason. The agency does not feel it should have to transfer the patient because she can’t give a good reason to be transferred. The agency continues to provide services. Have the patient’s rights been violated?CorrectIncorrect