Directions: Select the best answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What are some causes of both bowel and urinary incontinence?CorrectIncorrect
2. Scheduled toileting, prompted voiding, and habit training are __________________ .CorrectIncorrect
3. For the best bowel function, we should consume how much dietary fiber every day?CorrectIncorrect
4. Kegel exercises are done by __________________ .CorrectIncorrect
5. Urinary catheters are often recommended to treat most urinary incontinence.CorrectIncorrect
6. Bowel retraining and behavioral treatments for urinary incontinence usually work quickly, fixing the problem within a week or less.CorrectIncorrect
7. Most fruits and beans contain higher dietary fiber than white breads.CorrectIncorrect
8. It is important to keep patients with urinary or bowel incontinence clean and dry so their skin is protected from developing sores.CorrectIncorrect
9. Habit training can be used to help both urinary and bowel incontinence. It consists of _________________ .CorrectIncorrect
10. Stress incontinence might cause urine to leak when someone sneezes or laughs.CorrectIncorrect