Directions: Fill in the blank with the correct answer, or Select the correct answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. To wash, rinse, and soak dentures, use only (select one):CorrectIncorrect
2. Follow these steps and techniques when shaving a man’s face (circle two) :CorrectIncorrect
3. Water temperature for personal care (showering, bathing, shampooing) should be between 105 degrees and 110 degrees.CorrectIncorrect
4. Before washing a patient’s hair, the hair should be _____________________ .CorrectIncorrect
5. A partial bath means bathing ________________________.CorrectIncorrect
6. You are assisting a patient with a shower. Put the following procedures in the correct order by placing the numbers 1–7 in front of the appropriate procedure.
a. Help the patient undress and get into the shower
b. Get the shower water to the right temperature
c. Assemble equipment and clean the floor of the shower
d. Clean the shower
e. Let the patient wash, and then wash any areas he or she can’t reach
f. Put a rubber mat on the shower floor and a bath mat in front of the shower
g. Help the patient out of the shower and assist with drying and dressing
7. When assisting with dressing or undressing, the ________________________ should be dressed and undressed first (circle one).CorrectIncorrect
8. The correct procedure for assisting a patient in removing pants is ______________________________.CorrectIncorrect
9. Write the three rules to remember when providing personal care:
1. Respect , dignity, and choices.
2. Observe the patient’s and report problems.
3. Maintain safety and .
10. When toweling a patient dry, _____________________________.CorrectIncorrect