Directions: Select the correct answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A little blister on an elderly person’s skin is normal and nothing to be concerned about.CorrectIncorrect
2. You should report a reddened area on the skin to the nurse or your supervisor if __________.CorrectIncorrect
3. You should encourage patients to have healthy skin by __________.CorrectIncorrect
4. When sitting in a chair for long periods, your patients should _______.CorrectIncorrect
5. Older people are at risk for pressure sores because ___________.CorrectIncorrect
6. Changes in a person’s skin color could be a sign of illness.CorrectIncorrect
7. People who are in bed most of the time should keep the head of their bed raised as high as possible, because a sitting position is better for circulation than a lying position.CorrectIncorrect
8. Older people tend to feel cold because _________.CorrectIncorrect
9. Older people heal slowly because the skin is not getting enough oxygen and nutrition.CorrectIncorrect
10. People who have had strokes or are paralyzed must be watched closely for skin ulcers.CorrectIncorrect