Directions: Select the correct answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. It is best to use liquid medications when giving medications through a feeding tube.CorrectIncorrect
2. It is best to use water to flush feeding tubes.CorrectIncorrect
3. All tablets may be crushed in order to administer them through a feeding tube.CorrectIncorrect
4. When a feeding tube is being used, it is not necessary to consider whether a medication should be given on a full or empty stomach.CorrectIncorrect
5. Denture warp may occur if dentures are not stored in water.CorrectIncorrect
6. Keeping the mouth moist and clean is important for comfort, prevent bad breath, mouth dryness, infections, and irritations, reduce heart disease.CorrectIncorrect
7. It is important to keep the patient’s head higher than the stomach during a tube feeding for 5-10 min.CorrectIncorrect
8. A few ways to prevent clogging of a feeding tube: flush with water, avoid acidic liquids, do not mix medicine with formulas, crush tablets completely.CorrectIncorrect
9. When assisting with oral care, use a rough toothbrush.CorrectIncorrect
10. You know that a feeding tube is in the stomach when you see Stomach Juices in your syringe.CorrectIncorrect