Directions: Select the correct answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. In home health, what is one of the most common problems causing a patient to need a urinary catheter?CorrectIncorrect
2. Indwelling and external catheters are two types of urinary catheters.CorrectIncorrect
3. What is the most common problem associated with indwelling catheter use?CorrectIncorrect
4. What frequency should the patient with an indwelling catheter perform perineal care?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which of the following is part of routine catheter care?CorrectIncorrect
6. When applying an external catheter, you should gently retract the foreskin to completely expose the urethral opening in the penis.CorrectIncorrect
7. What are the signs and symptoms of urinary tract infection?CorrectIncorrect
8. Adequate fluid intake is an important consideration for patients with a urinary catheter.CorrectIncorrect
9. What should home health staff do while emptying the collection bag to minimize the risk of infection?CorrectIncorrect
10. Which of the following is an area in which home health staff can have a positive effect while caring for a patient with a urinary catheter?CorrectIncorrect