Directions: Select the correct answer.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is a sphygmomanometer used for?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which term refers to how much force is being put on the arteries when the heart is contracting?CorrectIncorrect
3. Where is an apical pulse taken?CorrectIncorrect
4. When measuring pulse, you should _______________________ .CorrectIncorrect
5. When measuring body temperature, you should wait how long after a patient has eaten, smoked, or had a drink?CorrectIncorrect
6. When taking blood pressure, the patient’s arm should be _____________________ .CorrectIncorrect
7. When taking blood pressure, you need to find what type of pulse?CorrectIncorrect
8. Normal values for diastolic blood pressure is between ______________________ .CorrectIncorrect
9. Normal respirations are between how many per minute?CorrectIncorrect
10. Weight is a vital sign.CorrectIncorrect